WE’RE HIRING: PART-TIME CAT CARE SPECIALIST
We are looking for a part-time cat care specialist. The position is 20-30 hrs and includes working weekends and weekdays.
- Hours are 6am-11am on weekends and 6am-12pm on weekdays. Hours may vary from day to day.
- Because we house live animals who need to be cared for every day, applicant must be reliable and able to work holidays.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: feeding cats, cleaning cat condos and cages, washing dishes and litter boxes, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping. To be successful in this position you need to love cats of all temperaments as well as cleaning.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old and able to lift 40 lbs. consistently and frequently. You should be physically fit as this position requires a lot of walking, bending, kneeling, and going up and down stairs many times during the shift.
- Must have a passion for animals and be committed to our mission to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome animals.
- Pay starts at $9.50 per hour.
Please stop in to the shelter to pick up an application or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and be a part of a great organization saving the lives of animals!