2020 Animal Ark 3K Walk
2020 WALK GOAL: $40,000
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SURPASS OUR GOAL
Join us for Animal Ark’s 3K Walk
Date: Saturday, June 6th 2020
Time: 9:00 – 1:00 pm
*Walk starts at 10:00 am
Where: 2600 Industrial Court, Hastings, MN 55033
Now Through April 24th, 2020
$17/Youth (15 & Under)
Starting April 25th, 2020
$20/Youth (15 & Under)
Age 4 and under are FREE!
Team Registration available for teams of 4 or more
Use Coupon Code: teamanimalark for 15% Discount
**Registration includes: FREE breakfast (granola bars, coffee, water, fruit)
2020 Animal Ark 3K Walk T-shirt & Animal Ark event bag
Why participate in the walk?
- As an independent nonprofit organization, Animal Ark is funded solely by private donations, special events, adoption & program fees and merchandise sales.
- You can enjoy a fun filled event with other animal lovers who support an incredible cause.
- You will be amazed by the generosity and support from friends, family & local businesses as you begin to raise pledges.
- You may leave the event with adopting an animal…or two!
As an independent nonprofit organization, our work is funded solely by private donations, special events, adoption and program fees, and merchandise sales.
The generous donations will not only enable us to provide our animals with food, shelter and medical care, but it will help us to meet their social and behavioral needs as well. Our work to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home the many local animals in need is dependent on the generosity of our donors and supporters. We cannot do it without you!
9-10am: Registration & Breakfast
9:30-10:30am: Meet & Greet Photo Opportunity
9:50am: Welcome Message
10am: Walk Begins
10:30am – 1pm: Enjoy LIVE Music: Luke Warm and the Cool Hands, food, wine sampling & beer tasting , vendors, kids games, dog training demos, goodie giveaways, silent auction & 25% off all animal adoptions (excluding puppies & kittens)
1pm: Thank You/Announcements
It’s time to rally your animal-loving friends and family for support! The minimum suggested fundraising goal for each walk participant $250. This amount is completely doable with the information we provide to you. Click on the Fundraising Tips & Ideas section for helpful fundraising tips……put the “fun” in fundraising!
You don’t need to raise money to attend the walk, but your financial support will enable us to provide our animals with food, shelter and medical care. It will also help us to meet their social and behavioral. Our work to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home the many local animals in need is dependent on the generosity of our donors and supporters. If you choose to fund-raise, you’ll not only be making an impact on the lives of animals and increase awareness of Animal Ark in your community, but you can also score some great prizes! We will be awarding prizes to the Top Individual Fundraiser & Top Youth Fundraiser.
If you cannot attend the event, you can still raise money for our cause! You can print out the 2020 Animal Ark 3K Walk Pledge Tracking Form and utilize the Fundraising Tips & Ideas document to increase your fundraising efforts.
How To Raise $500 in 7 days!
- Sponsor yourself first for $25.
- Ask four family members to sponsor you for $25 each.
- Ask five co-workers to contribute $15 each.
- Ask five friends to contribute $20 each.
- Ask five neighbors to sponsor you for $15 each.
- Ask your boss for a company contribution of $50.
- Ask three businesses you frequent to donate $25 each.
Can’t participate in our walk, but still want to donate to the cause?
Your donation in any amount makes all the difference to our animals!
- $50 provides basic intake tests, vaccinations, flea/tick treatment
- $150 will spay/neuter an animal
- $250 provides shelter with specialty food/insulin for one month
- $500 provides testing, medication & therapy for an animal in need
Would you like to become a partner for our walk?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsorship opportunities and to confirm your participation in our fundraising event. To guarantee placement on marketing and promotional tools, please submit your sponsorship agreement and logo no later than May 20th, 2020.
2019 Walk Pictures
2018 Event Pictures
Here are just a few photos from this year’s event! Thank you to all of our volunteers, vendors, sponsors, and patrons!