An event so nice, we’re having it…twice! Spiral Natural Foods has extended Round-up Month thru February! It’s Leap Year, meaning an extra day to savor Spiral’s selection of delicious, nutritious foods…and round up your total to benefit Animal Ark!
A personal testimonial here. My wife and I stopped by Spiral Natural Foods after a weekend volunteer stint at Animal Ark. We were amazed by the large, unique selection of foods! Spiral stocks a wide variety of items we’d never seen anywhere else. We roamed the aisles and purchased a hodge-podge of items, including a CBD seltzer, a baguette, and an impulse-buy cinnamon roll that turned out to be one of the most delicious things we’ve ever eaten. The staff, by the way, was very friendly and helpful. We plan to stop by again during February and, like we did in January, will round-up our total to benefit Animal Ark.
Spiral Natural Foods has been around since 1978, almost as long as Animal Ark. They offer:
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free meats including specialty meats like bison, elk and wild-caught salmon
- Organic produce from local farms when possible
- Packaged grocery including products to support various diet choices and dietary needs
- A grab-and-go deli featuring house-made sandwiches, wraps and salads, plus hot soups coffee and tea
- A wide variety of bulk nuts, spices, snacks, dried fruits and grains
When: The month of February.
Visit this event on Facebook.