Your generous donation will not only enable us to provide our animals with food, shelter, and medical care, but it will also help us meet their social and behavioral needs. Our work to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home the many local animals in need is dependent on the generosity of our donors and supporters. We cannot do it without you!
From all of us at Animal Ark… Thank you in advance for your support and contribution! Friends of Animal Adoptions dba Animal Ark is a 501(c) 3 non-profit Minnesota corporation; our Federal Tax ID # is 411311053. Monetary donations are tax-deductible and can be sent by mail to:
Friends of Animal Adoptions, Inc
* NEW P.O. BOX Starting 7.15.2023
P.O. BOX 734
DONATE IN HONOR/MEMORY/LOVE
If you want to donate in honor of or in memory of, or simply with the love of a special pet or person, here is a giving opportunity to recognize that special pet/individual. If applicable, a recognition letter will be sent to the individual and will be recognized in our quarterly newsletter.
COMMUNITY EMERGENCY MEDICAL FUND
By donating to this fund, you will be helping to ensure that pets can stay with their loving families and that low-income pet owners are not forced to make the difficult decision to surrender their beloved pets. Your support will make a difference in the lives of these families and their pets.
Click here if you would like to donate through GiveMN.
Become a Sustaining Donor!
Become a sustaining donor of the Animal Ark and help us provide our animals with food, shelter, and medical care. Your sustaining donation will also help us to meet their social and behavioral needs as well.
Giving is simple and easy each month through PayPal. Your monthly gift makes all the difference to our animals!
Just remember to pick which item you would like to help support, then click subscribe button.
Let your voice be heard!
Animal Ark is concerned about the health and well-being of our shelter animals, the employees and the environment. Our wish list reflects this philosophy of healthier diets and more environmentally-conscious chemical use. We appreciate your support as we move the shelter toward a more holistic center for Rescue, Rehabilitation and Re-homing animals. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit, so all donated items are tax deductible.
Donated items for the shelter can be dropped off during normal hours of operation. Here are some suggested items:
Nutrition in a shelter environment is very important. Here are a few suggestions of brands that we like to use:
- · Dry Dog food (preferred brand is Purina One)
- · Canned/Wet Dog food (Preferred brand is Purina One)
- · Dry Puppy food (Preferred brand is Purina One Healthy Puppy)
- · Canned puppy food – Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Puppy
- · Dry Cat food (preferred brands include Purina One and Purina Naturals Indoor)
- · Canned/Wet Cat food (Preferred brand is Friskies)
- · Dry Kitten food (preferred brands include Purina One and Royal Canin Baby Cat)
- · Canned kitten food – Blue Buffalo Healthy Gourmet kitten chicken pate
Cleaning & Other Supplies
- Laundry Detergent for HE machine
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Distilled White Vinegar for cleaning
- Simple Green Degreaser
- Rescue (accelerated hydrogen peroxide for kennel cleaning)
- 6” Plain White Paper Plates
- 8 ½ x 11 photo paper
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Garbage Bags (39 & 13 gallon)
- Hand Soap
Treats & Toys & Other Pet Related Items:
- Dog Treats
- Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs or Cats
- Scoopable cat litter
- Gift Cards to Walmart
You can also select these items off our Amazon Wish List and Amazon will ship directly to our shelter. How cool is that!
If you shop on Chewy.com for your pet’s needs, you can donate to Animal Ark simultaneously! Here’s a link to our Wish List. You can also donate a gift card to our shelter upon checkout.