2019 Animal Ark 3K Walk
$19,623 TOTAL RAISED!!!!
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SURPASS OUR GOAL
Join us for Animal Ark’s 3K Walk!
Date: Saturday, May 18th 2019
Time: 9:00 – 1:00pm
*Walk starts at 10:00am
Where: 2600 Industrial Ct, Hastings, MN 55033
$20/Youth (15 and Under)
Age 4 and under are FREE!
**Registration includes: FREE breakfast (granola bars, Caribou coffee, water, fruit), 2019 Animal Ark 3k Walk t-shirt & drawstring backpack
Why participate in the walk?
- As an independent nonprofit organization, Animal Ark is funded solely by private donations, special events, adoption and program fees, and merchandise sales.
- You can enjoy a fun filled event with other animal lovers who support an incredible cause.
- You will be amazed by the generosity and support from friends, family & local businesses as you begin to raise pledges.
- You may leave the event with adopting an animal…or two!
As an independent nonprofit organization, our work is funded solely by private donations, special events, adoption and program fees, and merchandise sales.
The generous donations will not only enable us to provide our animals with food, shelter and medical care, but it will help us to meet their social and behavioral needs as well. Our work to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home the many local animals in need is dependent on the generosity of our donors and supporters. We cannot do it without you!
9-10am: Registration & Breakfast
Hastings Fire Truck Visit
9:30-10:30am: Meet & Greet Photo Opportunity with Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders
9:50am: Welcome Message
10am: Walk Begins
10:30am – 1pm: Enjoy Live Music, food, wine sampling from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, beer tasting from Hastings Spiral Brewery, vendors, kids games, dog training demos, goodie giveaways, silent auction & 25% off all animal adoptions (excluding puppies & kittens)!
1pm: Thank You/Announcements
It’s time to rally your animal-loving friends and family for support! The minimum suggested fundraising goal for each walk participant $250. This amount is completely doable with the information we provide to you. Click on the Fundraising Tips & Ideas section for helpful fundraising tips……put the “fun” in fundraising!
You don’t need to raise money to attend the walk, but your financial support will enable us to provide our animals with food, shelter and medical care. It will also help us to meet their social and behavioral. Our work to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home the many local animals in need is dependent on the generosity of our donors and supporters. If you choose to fund-raise, you’ll not only be making an impact on the lives of animals and increase awareness of Animal Ark in your community, but you can also score some great prizes! We will be awarding prizes to the Top Individual Fundraiser & Top Youth Fundraiser.
If you cannot attend the event, you can still raise money for our cause! You can print out the 2019 Animal Ark 3K Walk Pledge Tracking Form and utilize the Fundraising Tips & Ideas document to increase your fundraising efforts.
How To Raise $500 in 7 days!
- Sponsor yourself first for $25.
- Ask four family members to sponsor you for $25 each.
- Ask five co-workers to contribute $15 each.
- Ask five friends to contribute $20 each.
- Ask five neighbors to sponsor you for $15 each.
- Ask your boss for a company contribution of $50.
- Ask three businesses you frequent to donate $25 each.
Can’t participate in our walk, but still want to donate to the cause?
Your donation in any amount makes all the difference to our animals!
- $10 provides an animal with a vaccine
- $50 will spay/neuter an animal
- $100 provides an animal with food and water for one month
Would you like to become a partner for our walk?
Please email Walkinfo@animalarkmn.org for more information about sponsorship opportunities and to confirm your participation in our fundraising event. To guarantee placement on marketing and promotional tools, please submit your sponsorship agreement and logo no later than May 1st, 2019.
2018 Event Pictures
Here are just a few photos from this year’s event! Thank you to all of our volunteers, vendors, sponsors, and patrons!